Elope In Paris creates fun intimate wedding and elopements in the most romantic city in the world for you!
Celebrate your love in Paris as we create experiences of a lifetime with the perfect Parisian proposals, stylish elopements, romantic vow-renewals, symbolic ceremonies and unique anniversary events.
Our head wedding planner Yanique is an ex-model, lover of life, travel and people. She moved to Paris from NYC with her family 10 years ago and is a travel consultant and writer – she runs the city guide blog www.myparisianlife.com
She’s been featured by Eurostar, Mercedes Benz Magazine, Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Essence Magazine and our wedding work is regularly published on international publications such as Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes H&H Weddings.
Destination weddings don’t need to be stressful. We work with some of the very best English-speaking service providers, vendors and venues in all France. We are happy to have extended outside of Paris.
- We offer extensive Full Planning and Day-of Coordination to Light Consultation. We organize all of the fine details with the best venues and vendors in Paris.
FULL SERVICE PLANNING & DESIGN
Our full service package is the creme de la creme of event coordination services. It begins with a location scouting trip, and meeting to discuss all your wedding ideas. We orchestrate the complete creative vision including wedding design, hiring & management of all wedding vendors, creation of timelines and layouts, negotiation of contracts, management of the budget, and overall direction of the entire planning process.
- Unlimited phone and email communication prior to the event
- Up to 7 planning sessions including two walkthroughs
- Management of budget including budget spreadsheet
- Assistance finding and contracting your venue
- Hiring and management of all weddings vendors
- Complete wedding design including a design proposal
- A detailed day of timeline and event production schedule
- Reception layouts created alongside your rental team
- Vendor confirmation the month prior to your event
- Coordination of your ceremony rehearsal
- Decor and prop set up the day of
- Direction of the bridal party throughout the wedding day
- Onsite management and coordination of all wedding vendors